In this webinar you will learn:
• Learn the 3 key elements of an effective social media strategy.
• Identify why webcasts are often the most undervalued lead generation activity for business growth.
• Uncover why podcasts are so effective for business growth and the steps to take to create your own.
• Discover 3 secrets to attract more opportunities to speak at conferences and events.
• See how to ensure you build trust-based communication into your newsletters and blogs.
• Identify the specific habits and routines to build your communication strategy and demonstrate the value you bring to the table.
This is part 2 in a 2 part series, to view part 1 please click here.
After completing Part 2, participants will have access to the Lead Generation Indicator to produce a personalised 8 page report identifying specific business growth opportunities for you.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
This is a practical webinar series that will help you identify the specific steps your practice should prioritise for business growth and to leverage your personal brand.
Accountants, financial advisors, lawyers and professionals from both small and large firms and is suited to intermediate to advanced learners.
Jane Anderson is a Business Growth expert. With over 13 years’ experience in Influencer Marketing she has worked with over 20,000 people on building more trust in their businesses and brands. She is on faculty in Thought Leaders Business School, mentoring some of Australia’s leading experts in their field, teaching them how to generate from $500k- $1.5m from their expertise.
Jane’s blog was recently voted in the top 25 branding blogs globally and she is one of 12 LinkedIn Small Business Influencers in Australia. Jane is the author of four books including her latest “INFLUENCER: 12 Key Skills to Attract New Clients, Increase Sales and Leverage your Personal Brand to Become an Industry Leader.”
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
Effective elements of a social media strategy - webcasts, podcasts and trust-based communication