The accounting profession today is facing a perfect storm of disruption and upheaval. In the face of the changes ahead, agility and adaptability will be more important than ever.
The future success and survival of any business will rest on the ability to anticipate, prepare for and pre-empt disruption.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
In this fast-paced & compelling presentation, attendees discover:
• The 4 FORMS that disruption will take in the coming decade
• The KEY TECHNOLOGY TRENDS that will shape the future or accounting including Artificial Intelligence, robotics and business automation
• The common CULTURE and MINDSET TRAPS that will set any organization on a collision course with obsolescence – and how to avoid them
• PROVEN and PRACTICAL STRATEGIES for staying one step ahead of change and REMAINING RELEVANT
Attendees will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for navigating disruption and emerging stronger than ever.
Individual professionals and small business owners through to partners of large firms.
Michael McQueen is a multi-award winning speaker, trend forecaster and five-time bestselling author.
With clients including KPMG, Pepsi and Cisco, he has helped some of the world’s most successful brands navigate disruption and maintain momentum.
In addition to featuring regularly as a commentator on TV and radio, Michael is a familiar face on the international conference circuit having shared the stage with the likes of Bill Gates, Dr. John Maxwell and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.
Michael has spoken to over 300,000 people across 5 continents since 2004, and is known for his engaging, entertaining and practical conference presentations.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
How to Thrive in an Age of Disruption.