It is vital that an organisation’s future vision is well understood and embraced by key stakeholders. Good governance in relation to organisational strategy, extends to making sure that an effective program to develop, communicate and oversee the entity’s vision is implemented.
This webinar aims to bridge the gap between theory and practice, when it comes to strategy execution. Providing practical ways for organisations to align boards, management and staff around common, clearly defined and understood goals and tactics:
• Where are we now?
• Where to go?
• How will we get there?
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• twelve governance challenges in setting strategy;
• cost of poor communication of strategy;
• establishing roles in setting and monitoring implementation of the strategy.
• importance of good governance;
• path to good governance;
• challenge of modern governance;
• potential solution;
Company Directors, Chairs, Company Secretaries, CEOs, Advisors (such as accountants and lawyers) working with the NFP sector and mid-sized private companies.
Simon Neaverson is a leader in corporate governance, strategy and risk management having advised boards, partnerships and senior managers in numerous Australian and international organisations, across a broad range of industries for more than 25 years. He is the founder of GovernRight, the leading governance framework and technology for embedding good governance. A Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (“AICD”), Simon is a senior facilitator and educator in corporate strategy, risk, governance and improving board effectiveness.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
To clarify the role of good governance in strategy formulation and execution.