The second webinar in a series of 5 shows you how to use Microsoft Flow to reduce the burden of tasks relating to data manipulation.
Most people get a junior to operate these routine tasks which are extremely tedious and repetitive which makes them susceptible to human error.
For example, when a council changes the name of a suburb, when a client gets married or a new Tax Agent joins your firm, how can you quickly, reliably and securely update all your data?
In this session, we look at how to:
• work with and automate the manipulation of data,
• change items in bulk
• use flow to make decisions against existing data.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• use Microsoft Flow to automate the manipulation of data including client, practice and other information
• use flow to automate decisions and update lists and mailing lists
This session is pitched at an introductory to intermediate level and is aimed at any firm wishing to automate internal processes.
Step 2 on a journey from novice to becoming proficient at workflow automation.
Assumes a working knowledge of Microsoft Flow or completion of Part 1.
Nick Beaugeard is the CEO and Founder of HubOne, a software company which develops solutions for Accounting Firms. Prior to that he has worked in large software vendors including Microsoft and had executive roles at JP Morgan, National Westminster Bank among others.
Nick started writing software at the age of seven and boasts over twenty five years’ experience as a software developer, manager and architect. Nick has lived in London, New York, Seattle and is now settled in Sydney with his wife and four kids.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
How to automate the manipulation of data with ease using Microsoft Flow.