Many clients lack confidence in where their SMSF can invest. When it comes to whether GST applies it’s a sea of confusion – is the fund required or not required to be registered? Does it apply to commercial and residential property? When does an SMSF need to be registered? What are the consequences if you don’t This session will link investments with the requirement to be registered for GST and how it all works successfully.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• When can an SMSF be registered for GST?
• When must an SMSF be registered for GST?
• What SMSF transactions does GST apply to?
• How is GST calculated for SMSFs?
• Accountants, financial planners and fund administrators.
• All sizes of organisation.
• Experienced to advanced.
Phil La Greca, Executive Manager, SMSF Technical & Strategic Solutions for SuperConcepts. Philip is an accomplished SMSF technical expert and a sought-after media commentator on SMSF technical issues. He has over 30 years' experience working in specialist administration, technical and compliance roles with a variety of organisations, including AM Corporation and William Mercer.
Your webinar purchase includes:
• PowerPoint presentation
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
Investments GST and SMSFs – sounds easy but often confused.