The changes to contribution caps, deductible contributions, the carry-forward and bring-forward rules as well as the downsizer contributions have opened up a whole new world when it comes to super. The presentation will provide those last minute tips and traps to help you maximum the benefits of contributing to super for this financial year.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• How the contributions rules work for concessional and non-concessional contributions
• Understand the new rules that commence in the 2018/19 financial year
• Learn about the strategies to maximise contributions to SMSFs
• When to take advantage of the contribution rules
• Accountants, financial planners, SMSF administrators
• Small to medium organisations
• Intermediate to Advanced
Graeme Colley, Executive Manager, SMSF Technical and Private Wealth for SuperConcepts. Graeme is a well-known figure in the SMSF community with a long-standing reputation as an accomplished SMSF educator, technical expert and advocate for the sector. Graeme has held senior roles in the Australian Tax Office and as an Assistant Commissioner of the Insurance and Superannuation Commission. Most recently, Graeme was Director, Technical and Professional Standards at the SMSF Association.
Your webinar purchase includes:
• PowerPoint presentation
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
Make it before the deadline and maximise contributions.