The small business CGT rules have two sides, from the point of view of qualifying for the concession as well as how it is treated when it arrives in the fund. This session will help you understand how the CGT small business legislation works especially where real estate is to be transferred to the SMSF.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Understand how a client qualifies for the small business CGT concessions
• Learn what impacts on qualifying for the concessions
• Recognise when the concessions be should be accessed
• Accountants, financial planners, tax agents, SMSF administrators
• Small to medium organisations
• Intermediate to Advanced
Graeme Colley, Executive Manager, SMSF Technical and Private Wealth for SuperConcepts. Graeme is a well-known figure in the SMSF community with a long-standing reputation as an accomplished SMSF educator, technical expert and advocate for the sector. Graeme has held senior roles in the Australian Tax Office and as an Assistant Commissioner of the Insurance and Superannuation Commission. Most recently, Graeme was Director, Technical and Professional Standards at the SMSF Association.
Your webinar purchase includes:
• PowerPoint presentation
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
14 August 2019
Know when to use the CGT small business concessions – your client could save a packet.