The in-house assets must be some of the more complicated areas in the SIS legislation for trustees. The general rules are simple but when it comes to the exclusions, exceptions and exemptions you are faced with a complex web that needs to be understood or you could end up with a compliance headache. This session will cover the basic, intermediate and more complex rules and how they work in practice.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Understand the finer points of the in-house asset rules
• Recognise how the exceptions to the in-house assets work
• Identify strategies that can be used effectively for clients with SMSFs
• Accountants, financial advisers, tax professionals and SMSF administrators
• Small to medium organisations
• Intermediate to Advanced
Philip La Greca, Executive Manager, in SMSF Technical & Strategic Solutions for SuperConcepts. Philip is an accomplished SMSF technical expert and a sought-after media commentator on SMSF technical issues. He has over 30 years' experience working in specialist administration, technical and compliance roles with a variety of organisations, including AM Corporation and William Mercer.
Your webinar purchase includes:
• PowerPoint presentation
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
10 October 2019
Simplify the complex! In-house assets made easier.