This is the second in a series of 4 webinars which will explore the various elements required to become an effective business partner.
In this session, Gavin Freeman will explore the importance of ‘the Table’. How we get invited to it, gain a seat at it and most importantly provide a voice to it.
The Table is a metaphor for the various interactions we have as a business partner and how we can expand our influence through effective table management:
• develop a deeper understanding of “Business Strategy and Business Partnering Alignment”
• apply the right mindset in bringing those skills to bear
• understand the art and science of effective table management
• know the signs and indicators and how we manage / influence others
Attendees will gain both a conceptual and behavioural understanding of the Business Partnering Capability Model, once mastered your seat and voice at the table will be well ensconced
Gavin Freeman is the Director of Business Olympian. His background is diverse as it is unique – He is a fully registered psychologist with experience in both the sporting and corporate world. He has held a director’s position within a large consulting company as well as an internal head of HR. His 14 years of experience in human capital consulting has been with blue-chip organisations across numerous industries.
Gavin was also the team psychologist for the Winter Olympic Team in Torino 2006 and the 2000 Sydney Paralympic Games. The 2003 Tongan World Cup Rugby Team has also been a highlight. He is a regular contributor to a variety of TV, Radio and Print media agencies and an in-demand conference keynote speaker.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint Presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting Documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
You need more than a seat at the table