This is the last in a series of 4 webinars which will explore the various elements required to become an effective business partner.
In this session, Gavin Freeman will discuss the ‘one percenters’! The difference between good and great is not your skill set, but your ability to perform consistently under pressure.
This session will:
• focus on the psychology of resilience and the relentless persistence of excellence
• explore the idea of stress and how it impacts you
• assist you in developing skills to use when under pressure to support consistency of effort
• equip you to coach and support others
Attendees will gain both a conceptual and behavioural understanding of the stress response model and how it impacts your ability to be a business partner.
These 4 webinars will give you the insights and the skills to start your journey but it will still be up to you to drive the changes you need to enhance your business partnering relationship.
Gavin Freeman is the Director of Business Olympian. His background is diverse as it is unique – He is a fully registered psychologist with experience in both the sporting and corporate world. He has held a director’s position within a large consulting company as well as an internal head of HR. His 14 years of experience in human capital consulting has been with blue-chip organisations across numerous industries.
Gavin was also the team psychologist for the Winter Olympic Team in Torino 2006 and the 2000 Sydney Paralympic Games. The 2003 Tongan World Cup Rugby Team has also been a highlight. He is a regular contributor to a variety of TV, Radio and Print media agencies and an in-demand conference keynote speaker.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint Presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting Documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
99% is what everyone else does – it’s the 1% that matters