A timeous review of procedures and important changes is critical because ‘prior preparation prevents poor performance’.
Things inevitably get hectic towards year-end and during the tax return preparation process.
The aim of this webinar is to ensure attendees are across the relevant issues for year-end planning as well as the upcoming tax season, focussing on:
- key changes affecting income tax returns for the 2019 year
- ATO target areas for 2019
- pertinent 2019 budget announcements relevant to taxpayers
The session will include practical examples of the impact changes can have, particularly for small business and individuals.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
- Enhance awareness of year-end planning opportunities for clients
- Understand the key changes relevant to the 2019 year
- Understand the key tax implications arising from federal budget and election (if known)
- Staff within accounting and tax agent practices, particularly those dealing with small business and individuals
- Suited to both compliance and advisory focussed staff
- Primarily suited to introductory and intermediate level
Paul Mills has worked in the corporate tax practice at PwC for over 20 years, advising clients on a range of transactions.
For the past seven years, Paul has been responsible for PwC’s national tax technical education program. He is now commencing his own tax advisory business.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
Deadline pressure increases the risk of error and missed opportunities.