There are some myths and stigma involving investing hard-earned money, such as ‘I need a lot of money before I start thinking about investing’ or ‘I could lose all of my money by investing’ which this webinar aims to dispel.
The webinar also aims to provide people with all levels of wealth and at different stages of life, an understanding of the various options available and how they may consider selecting an investment strategy that is right for them.
Topics to be covered include:
• The long-term compounding effect
• Risk and return
• The types of investments and how they behave
• Why you should diversify
• Property vs shares as an investment
• Selecting an investment strategy that is right for you
Case studies will be included and content will be both practical and theoretical.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Why everyone should consider investing, even if just a small amount
• Different types of investments and how they behave over short and long periods of time
• Different types of investment strategies
• How to select an investment strategy that is right for you
Introductory, suited to any person or organisation who is looking to grow wealth through investing.
Shaun Haden, Wealth Advisor, BDO Private Wealth Advisers.
Shaun has been in the financial planning industry for over a decade, beginning his career with spectacular timing just prior to the Global Financial Crisis. Since graduating from university, Shaun has gone on to study an advanced diploma of financial planning and become a Certified Financial Planner through the Financial Planning Association of Australia. Shaun’s role as a Wealth Adviser involves managing and building a base of clients by delivering holistic financial advice, specifically tailored to each individual client’s needs and aspirations.
Your webinar purchase includes:
• PowerPoint presentation
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presente
27 August 2019
This webinar seeks to provide a basic understanding of investing and the various options available.