Insights from the trenches, not the textbooks!
It is recognised that an effective marketing approach can significantly help drive profitable growth within a law firm. However, wide industry experience has shown the presenter that many in small-to-medium law firms do not particularly enjoy marketing. Firms often don’t know where to start, or how to go about it, efforts are often unfocussed and relatively ineffective.
In this webinar, attendees will gain a fresh appreciation of what the focus should be, how their marketing efforts should be planned, what resources are needed for an effective marketing approach, and what the outcomes should be.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Freshly-focussed appreciation of what the focus of small-medium law firm marketing should be, how efforts should be planned, what resources are needed, and what outcomes should be.
• A new awareness of how to go about ensuring the key elements are properly dealt with to ensure there is enough work of the right types and fee levels, to keep resources fully occupied well beyond break-even, where real profit improvements occur.
• Awareness of how an effective marketing approach drives profitable growth.
• Legal Profession - Small and Medium-size firms; Principals, Solicitors, and all levels of Manager.
• This webinar will provide a very practical, detailed and introductory approach to the marketing of a small-to-medium law firm.
Rob Knowsley LLB is the Managing Director-Principal of Knowsley Management Services. He was admitted as a lawyer in early 1975, and has delivered hundreds of seminars, workshops, and conference addresses over his career. He is a confident, down-to-earth, communicator of the essentials for legal practice success. Fellow lawyers appreciate his no-nonsense, “Tell it as it is”, style, addressing the often harsh realities of modern practice, and what the proven solutions are for those who are willing to take up the challenge to change. Rob’s value as an educator for lawyers lies particularly in his wide experiences as a practising lawyer in New Zealand and Australia, and then consulting over the last 30+ years with 1,355 small-medium law firms across Australasia and, more recently, Canada. He has a particular interest in the close relationship between sensible planning, practical marketing, productivity, and pricing, in establishing strong financial health in small-medium law firms. Rob’s in-depth experiences with such a large number of smaller legal firms have confirmed for him over and over exactly what it takes to run firms to serve clients with excellence, to be able to generate proper profits (after Principals’ salaries) and underpin long-term practice health.
Your webinar purchase includes:
• PowerPoint presentation
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
05 September 2019