What are the ATO’s expectations?
Stephen Groves explains everything you need to know about valuing businesses for tax purposes including:
• how you can easily meet the ATO’s requirements
• when you need to do a valuation for tax
This webinar is highly practical, containing a number of examples and hypothetical case studies.
• A clear explanation of the specific circumstances when the ATO will expect a business to be formally valued, and;
• An overview of exactly what the ATO expects you to address when formally valuing a business and how to address each item.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
1. An understanding of the ATOs requirements for business valuations;
2. An understanding of when the ATO expects businesses to be valued, and;
3. An understanding of how the ATO expects businesses to be valued.
Stephen Groves is a Director at Quinn M&A where he and his team provide companies with expert merger, acquisition, sale and valuation advice. Stephen has significant expertise in advising on a wide range of M&A matters including large domestic and cross border transactions, and often attends court as an expert witness for business, company and share valuation matters.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter