You may also be interested in a similar session from Quinn M&A - Business Valuations For Tax Purposes.
How do you value a business when buying? What should you include in your offer? How should you conduct due diligence?
Stephen Groves practically explains how you can help your clients buy a business.
• Price, value and terms – preparing an offer to purchase a business;
• Negotiating a good deal;
• Protecting your clients – how to undertake due diligence.
This webinar is highly practical, containing real world examples and nifty solutions to common problems.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
1. How to make an offer to buy a business;
2. What to include in an offer to buy a business;
3. How to negotiate prices and terms for a business purchase;
4. How to conduct due diligence on a business purchase.
• Accountants and tax advisors
• All sized organisations
• All skill levels
Stephen Groves is a Director at Quinn M&A where he and his team provide companies with expert merger, acquisition, sale and valuation advice. Stephen has significant expertise in advising on a wide range of M&A matters including large domestic and cross border transactions, and often attends court as an expert witness for business, company and share valuation matters.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter