Learn about the latest AgTech trends and how real companies are making the decision to invest.
AgTech adoption continues to gain momentum, but the costs and benefits of deployment aren’t always understood.
This practical webinar investigates current trends and investigates investment decisions, including understanding provider business models, cost/benefit analysis, and return-on-investment (ROI) decisions.
Any agribusiness decision maker or data user will benefit from attending this webinar.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
This webinar will help attendees:
• Deepen their knowledge of current and emerging AgTech developments
• Understand the different types of AgTech
• Understand the AgTech innovation eco-system
• Understand the AgTech adoption process
• Understand the financial basis for AgTech investment decisions
Agribusinesses, agribusiness advisors, banks, and insurance advisors.
Andrew Jones is a corporate tax specialist with BDO in Brisbane. He provides practical, timely and relevant guidance and solutions to clients on large corporate tax, international structuring and transaction matters.
Andrew has a specific interest in Agribusiness and AgTech, and currently advises agribusiness clients of all sizes.
Michael Macolino is a Senior Manager within the BDO Technology Advisory team, where he leads the development of the AgTech practice, working to define and solve challenges that Technology can solve throughout the Agricultural supply chain. Michael is also the Expert in Residence at the University of Adelaide’s ThincLab AgTech Incubator. Through this role Michael is able to work closely with AgTech companies to commercialise and scale their technologies.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
24 October 2019