Master the art of holding, and participating in, the right meetings, with the right people, in the right way so you can make the most of your time, and achieve your goals.
This webinar will introduce you to simple and effective tools for holding meetings 1:1 and team meetings that are clear, focussed, inclusive and productive.
The content explores best-practice, proven techniques for holding meetings that help you powerfully achieve outcomes. This includes known things like having an agenda, but also tips and tools that elevate meetings into the high-performance zone.
Beyond the basics, the content looks at creating emotional safety, facilitating 100% participation, sparking participation from introverts, managing constructive conflict, handling electronic devices and achieving outcomes that reflect the meetings purpose.
The days of boring so-so meetings can be over!
• You will learn simple, practical tools to establish a meeting purpose, meeting agenda and minute process as well as how to identify the appropriate attendees for any meeting
• You will learn how to manage last minute agenda items and content clashes, as well as how to build in time for discussion and debate of important topics
• You will learn how to build and manage the emotional safety in the meeting that will help you drive 100% participation, and a better calibre of contribution from attendees.
• You will learn how to manage conflict constructively and keep your meeting on track, even when discussing hot topics!
• This session will be interactive. It includes case studies and further reading references
• The slides include ‘how to’ guides for establishing effective 1:1 and team meetings
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Learn how to get the most of your meetings, whether you are an organiser or an attendee. Make ‘meeting time’ work for you
• Dramatically increase your ability to get actions, decisions and results from your meetings so you can be more confident and productive
• Gain insight into the latest research on how emotional safety facilitates greater contribution in meetings, and higher rates of participation, including your own
• A series of validated behaviour practices that you can use in meetings you hold or attend
This is a practical webinar suited to financial and legal professionals who find themselves holding or participating in meetings with clients, peers, teams or stakeholders. For experienced professionals it will update existing skills sets with some of the latest thinking and research that will elevate meeting calibre and outcomes, providing an excellent introduction for those who are looking to get more out of their meetings for the first time.
Deb Assheton is the owner of The Amplify Group, a business that uses best-practice frameworks to deliver very practical, high-impact leadership, change and inter-personal skill building workshops. Deb’s passion is to help professionals deepen their self-awareness and embed behaviour that creates new levels of performance, engagement and results for them.
Deb has over twenty years’ experience in Executive Leadership positions where she has managed very large teams of more 3,000 people for some of Australia’s best known and highly regarded companies including Vodafone, BUPA and OPSM. Deb holds a BA (Psychology) and a Masters of Organisational Coaching (Sydney University). Deb’s clients span the retail and wholesale property management, banking, legal, technology, transport and motoring, and telecommunications industries.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint Presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting Documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter