What’s important in the Not-for-Profit sector for 2020 FBT Reporting, Payment Summary Reporting and Salary Packaging.
The FBT law contains special rules for thousands of organisation’s operating in the Not for Profit sector. These rules provide exemptions and concessions, and in conjunction with these, allow for Salary Packaging to be hugely advantageous for employees.
In this webinar you will find out all you need to know about 2020 FBT Return reporting and 2020 Payment Summary reporting for Not for Profit organisations.
We will cover each of the employer types and the FBT treatments applying to each.
Importantly, this webinar will provide a detailed understanding of the Fringe Benefits Tax rules and policy requirements to ensure compliance and a successful Salary Packaging program.
Throughout the webinar we will highlight the common mistakes and dispel the many myths that exist in relation to FBT and Salary Packaging for Not for Profit organisations.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• The 2020 FBT Return reporting requirements
• The FBT treatment of each employer type
• The Reportable Fringe Benefits requirements
• Salary Packaging for Non-Profit organisations and managing the caps
• Salary packaging to maximise employee savings
• The key FBT exemptions creating salary packaging opportunities
• Developing policies and a salary packaging framework
This webinar is a must attend for those responsible for preparing or reviewing the 2020 Australian FBT return, Payment Summary reporting, whether experienced, new to FBT or requiring a refresher, working in the Not-for-Profit sector or working in Practice, including:
• Tax Accountants
• Tax Managers
• HR Personnel (from officers to General HR Managers)
• Payroll accountants
• Payroll managers
• Finance Managers
• Financial Accountants
• Management Accountants
• Accounts Payable teams
• Tax agents and tax advisors
• Accountants in Public Practice
Paul Mather, Founder and Director of FBT Salary Packaging Solutions has over 20 years hands-on, Salary Packaging and FBT experience. Paul is a current member of the ATO’s FBT Working Group and the ATO’s Small Business Liaison Group. Paul was a member of the former Australian Taxation Office National Tax Liaison Group (NTLG) Fringe Benefits Tax Subcommittee from 2005 to 2013. An accomplished trainer and speaker, Paul delivers his topic in a practical and insightful manner.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• Q&A Session and the presenters contact details for follow up questions