Simplifying the capital allowances provisions affecting SME groups.
This webinar covers the subject of the uniform capital allowances (UCA) regime, with reference to the options that are available for SME groups to maximise their tax depreciation deductions in an effective manner. The webinar will focus on:
• the ‘basics’ of the UCA provisions;
• the instant asset write-off available for SME’s;
• small business pools;
• low value pools;
• software & software pools;
• capital works deductions; and
• other technical issues impacting tax depreciation claims
Practical guidance and examples are provided to demonstrate how these fundamental concepts apply.
This webinar is suitable for accounting and taxation professionals, as well as those working in commerce that require a working knowledge of the UCA provisions. The webinar is pitched at an introductory – intermediate level.
Crowe Horwath is the largest provider of practical accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals and businesses from a network of over 80 offices throughout the country. The firm’s team of 300 Principals (approx.) and professionals deliver a full range of accounting including, audit and taxation, business advisory, corporate finance and wealth management services from offices in the cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Auckland, Wellington and major regional centers in Australia and New Zealand.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to participate in Q&A