What Auditors will need to focus on in 2020!
This webinar will discuss the following topics relevant to SMSF audits:
- Investment strategies – why the ATO focus? What should the auditor be checking? Including a review of investment strategy wording and solutions if the client strategy falls short;
- NALE – what is all the fuss about? How should this be managed? and
- NALI – audit impact and the risks to be managed
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
To understand the risks particular to SMSF audits in relation to NALI, NALE and investment strategies.
Auditors, accountants, planners who work in the SMSF space.
Belinda Aisbett is a director of Super Sphere Pty Ltd, a specialist self-managed superannuation company, where she is responsible for providing audit, consulting and training services in relation to self-managed super funds. Belinda established Super Sphere in 2003 to specialise in SMSF auditing and audit related services. This is in addition to providing an SMSF Audit Toolkit to other auditing professionals and undertaking numerous training engagements each year. Belinda is a member of CAANZ, and holds a Bachelor of Business (Accounting). Belinda is also a specialist member of the SMSF Association, co-chair of their audit discussion group, and a member of the SMSF Association education committee.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions