Hear about the role of the Inspector-General of Taxation and Taxation Ombudsman and how this may assist you especially during COVID-19.
- Have your say in what you think the community expects from good administration of taxation laws.
- Receive an update from the IGTO on Reviews completed, in progress, and on the Register of issues.
Join us and;
- Gain insight into the type of tax complaint you could make to IGTO
- Understand what powers the IGTO have to investigate tax complaints, ATO action and tax systems generally
- Learn how the IGTO investigates complaints
- Learn what remedies are available to IGTO as part of those investigations
- Improve your understanding of agencies to assist taxpayers manage their tax affairs
With your input, IGTO can improve the tax outcomes not just for a single complainant but ultimately the administration of taxation laws for ALL taxpayers.
The webinar will be lead by Ms Karen Payne of the IGTO. For more information on Karen please use the link below:
You may also be interested in the year-end topics:
Getting ready for Tax Time 2020 - What you need to know
JobKeeper and Single Touch Payroll - Bringing it all together for Year End 2020
Accounting for JobKeeper Payments, Rent Concessions and other COVID-19 Relief
Please click 'Register', then you can watch or download the Webinar Recording.