There are only 2 ways to grow your accounting practice – new work from new clients AND additional work from existing clients.
Winning a new client is cool, fun and your colleagues will think you’re a superstar. On the other hand, doing more work for a current client isn’t seen as impressive. According to this Forbes Magazine article it can cost five times more to attract a new client, than it does to retain an existing one. Both ways are vital to grow your practice so they should be given equal attention and priority.
This webinar will help you to better understand these ways to grow your fees like never before. Added to this is the critical step of execution. According to a recent Harvard Business Review article unless new learnings or techniques are applied within 6 days of seeing/hearing it 75% of this new information is completely lost.
Detailing of the 2 key ways to grow fees:
a. Value-creation for current clients;
b. Proactive idea generation.
2. A live case study of the impact of what an Australian firm has done to start the process of changing the DNA of its practice to embrace the above.
3. A 30 day action plan on applying change so the above learning isn’t lost. This is based on twice-weekly Accountability Sessions with the presenter at no additional cost.
James Evangelidis is the Principal Consultant for “What do Clients Really Want?”.
Over the last few years James has been researching and writing books about the accounting, legal & financial planning sectors. In addition, he has built an expertise in the use of LinkedIn in the areas of thought leadership, building community and collaboration. In 2013 James was awarded the status by BRW magazine as “The Most Connected Australian on LinkedIn” and in the LinkedIn top 100 most connected people in the world. James is the author of six books, along with numerous professional articles, radio & podcast interviews and has guest-lectured at multiple Universities. He has provided consulting and training services to many large and small organisations.
You will also be provided with:
• The PowerPoint Presentation Slide Deck
• Any Supporting Documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• Q&A Session & follow up contact details