SME Structures - Part 2
The importance of selecting and correctly implementing a business operating structure can not be underestimated, if costly errors are to be avoided.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.5
This is the second webinar in a two part series on choosing the right SME structure to meet your clients’ business objectives.
It covers the key taxation and commercial issues affecting the establishment of partnerships, along with joint venture (JV) arrangements, including:
• key concepts and principles in structuring for partnerships:
- set up
- introduction of outside investors
• professional partnership structuring
• structuring service trusts
• structuring other forms of partnerships
• JV arrangements
The webinar is suitable for accounting and taxation professionals (at all levels) that are involved in partnership and business structuring on a day-to-day basis.