Digital Disruption? Keep Calm and Carry on Practising
This webinar will share local insights, highlights from industry research and current global perspectives to explore the future of work and professional practice in the Australian context.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
The phrase ‘digital disruption’ is quickly becoming a marketing cliché. Applied to everything from the latest gadgets to new mobile apps, in fact no technology truly disrupts unless it disrupts what we do and how we do it. In most cases these disruptive examples are just part of the natural evolution of technology progress.
For accountants, lawyers and the other professions, dire warnings of an impending and explosive change is prophesied. Change is certainly coming, but how do we discern the fads that surround the hyperbole of digital disruption to focus on the real long term issues facing the future of the professions?
Specifically, it will cover:
● Setting the scene: What is digital disruption? What are the key disruptive trends?
● Global and industry perspectives on digital disruption and the future.
● Reality check - an Australian perspective on digital disruption.
● Strategies for responding to a changing professional practice and professional services environment.
● Professional development and career planning in the digital era.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to call 1300 300 CCH (1300 300 224).
|Preparing Now for What's Next in Accounting||Webinar Recording|
|The Company Secretary as a Governance Professional||Webinar Recording|
|What's in a name?||Webinar Recording|
|Brand Building Strategies for Smaller Firms (2 of 2)||Webinar Recording|