Auditing Related Party Transactions in an SMSF
Related party transactions are high risk from an audit perspective as many do not confirm with SIS or exceed in-house asset requirements.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
This webinar will discuss;
• Who is a related party?
• Who is a part 8 associate?
• When is an entity a controlled entity?
• Auditing unlisted entities – what documentation is required
• Auditing LRBA’s with related party loans
• Non – arm’s length income
• Related party leasing property
• Pre 99 Unit Trusts
Further Research in CCH iKnow
|Ongoing Management of Valuations in SMSFs under the Transfer Balance Cap Regime||Webinar Recording|
|LRBAs and the LRBA Loophole Legislation||Webinar Recording|
|Complex Relationships in SMSFs||Webinar Recording|
|Estate Planning in SMSFs||Webinar Recording|