Business Analysis with Excel Part 2: Connecting Excel to the World of Data
Harness the power of data connectivity!
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
There is so much data ‘out there’ today. In this session, you will learn how to leverage it by connecting various external sources of data into Excel to facilitate your analysis without the need for data entry.
In this session, we will cover Excel’s data connectivity features and show you how to connect to:
• Live share prices and FX rates data (web based sources)
• External databases (Access, SQL Server)
• Files spreadsheets
• Cloud based data sources
Once the data is within excel we can then analyse and relate the data using:
• Table slicers
• Pivot tables using features (covered in Session 1: Make Better Decisions Using Excel Pivot Tables)
• Build out our dashboard boards (covered in Session 1: Make Better Decisions Using Excel Pivot Tables)
This session is suitable for people with an intermediate Excel level and above.
Paul Panebianco is a Chartered Accountant and the Director of Excel Consulting Solutions. Having worked as a business analyst in the financial industry, Paul has an excellent understanding of the work carried out by accountants and finance professionals and knows exactly how to use Microsoft Excel for maximum impact in these areas.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|The Best of Microsoft Outlook 2016||Webinar Recording|
|Outlook Productivity with Microsoft||Webinar Recording|
|The Best of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013||Webinar Recording|
|Using Power BI to Create Client Dashboards||Webinar Recording|