The Professional Leadership Series - Reinventing Character - 4 of 5
Discovering and maximising your character strengths.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Current research from the field of applied positive psychology is demonstrating the importance for leaders and their teams to approach their work tasks in ways that utilize their individual character strengths. In this webinar attendees will be introduced to 24 character strengths and the top 8 that are most related to building a thriving business where people flourish.
Content covered will include:
• The VIA (values-in-action) classification of 24 character strengths
• Why character strengths are important for success
• How to use your personal character strengths
• How to develop your character strengths
• How to develop the character strengths of your team
Key learning outcome will be a greater understanding of how your character strengths are either helping or hindering your goal achievement and success.