New Superannuation Legislation - Are you ready?
What to organise prior to the 1st of July 2017.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
When the new superannuation legislation commences there will be many rules to consider. This webinar will give an overview of the legislation and a checklist of things to consider, such as:
• Concessional and Non Concessional contribution rules
• TRIS – what to do with TRIS pensions
• Transfer Balance Cap
• CGT relief
• Contribution splitting
• Lowering the threshold for Div 293 tax
• Low income tax offset
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
Attendees will come away with a clear understanding of what they need to do to be ready for the new legislation on 1st July 2017.
All SMSF professionals – both Accountants and Auditors.
Deanne Firth is a Chartered Accountant with 20 years accounting experience. Having worked in both business and public practice, Deanne brings an insight into audit and business issues from both perspectives which gives her a unique view & understanding of internal control structures.
Deanne managed a regional public accounting practice in Echuca, Victoria before establishing an accounting practice specialising in auditing self-managed super funds based in Geelong.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter