Division 7A (2 of 2)
A practical guide to the more complex aspects and to enhance your working knowledge on their practical application.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.5
This webinar is part two of a two part series on Division 7A Income Tax Assessment Act 1936. To reference part one please click here. This session covers more advanced aspects of these rules, including (but not limited to):
• the use of private company assets [s 109CA];
• practical aspects of Commissioner’s general relieving discretion [s 109RB];
• payments & loans through interposed entities [s 109XF & s 109XG];
• entitlements to trust income through interposed trusts [s 109XI];
• private company beneficiaries [UPE’s: TR 2010/3 & PS LA 2010/4]; and
• the treatment of loan guarantees [s 109U].
Accounting and taxation professionals, who require a working knowledge and better understanding of more advanced Division 7A ITAA 1936 issues.
Crowe Horwath is the largest provider of practical accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals and businesses from a network of over 80 offices throughout the country.
The firm’s team of 300 Principals (approx.) and professionals deliver a full range of accounting including, audit and taxation, business advisory, corporate finance and wealth management services from offices in the cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Auckland, Wellington and major regional centers in Australia and New Zealand.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask the presenter questions
Further Research in CCH iKnow
|FBT 2018: Managing Employee Expenses and Entertainment||Webinar Recording|
|GST (1 of 2)||Webinar Recording|
|CGT, Small Business and Superannuation||14 Aug|
|Tax Consolidation (Entry ACA) – Resetting the tax cost of assets||Webinar Recording|