Managing Large Data Sets with Excel
Would you like to learn more effective ways to deal with these large data sets?
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.25
Do you work with large amounts of data in your spreadsheets? Tired of scrolling through rows and rows of information to find the information you need?
Join us in this webinar and learn how to easily structure and organise your data We’ll show you how to create tables, group and sort your data to enable you to effectively and efficiently manage and analyze your large data sets.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Create Tables to analyse and manage data
• Apply structured references and Totals in a table
• Arrange data in columns by Sorting in different orders
• Filter data to produce a subset of results in rows
• Summarise data in a list by using Data Subtotals
• Group and outline data to organise large data sets in different levels using Auto Outline and Manual Outlining.
Business professionals, Business owners, Financial Controllers, Accountants and anyone who requires to manage large data sets more effectively.
Attendees should be comfortable with Microsoft Windows environment, and be familiar with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.
Mark Allen is an enthusiastic and certified Microsoft Office Specialist IT Trainer, with excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe applications. He has extensive experience delivering training in a variety of formats including classroom, video conference/webinar and in one-to-one sessions.
You will be provided with:
• Any Supporting Documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Introduction to PivotTables & PivotCharts||Webinar Recording|
|Microsoft Excel Lookup Functions||Webinar Recording|
|Power Query with Excel: Introduction||Webinar Recording|
|Microsoft Excel PivotTables 2016||Webinar Recording|