Contraventions in SMSFs
What they are, how to avoid them and what happens when a fund contravenes.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
This webinar will discuss:
• What are the most common contraventions and how to avoid them
• What to do when a trustee has withdrawn money from a fund
• Strategies to consider when a fund has contravened
• The ATO Penalty Regime
• When a contravention will result in a qualified audit report
• When a contravention results in an Auditor Contravention Report
• When will the ATO audit a fund
Attendees will come away with an understanding of:
• How to be aware of common contraventions and prevent them
• Which specific contraventions will result in a qualified audit report
• When is an Auditor Contravention Report issued
This webinar is suited to all SMSF professionals – both Accountants and Auditors.
Further Research in CCH iKnow
|Introduction to SIS Compliance (1 of 2)||Webinar Recording|
|How the Budget affects the SMSF sector||Webinar Recording|
|Superstream, Rollovers and Pension Commutations||14 Nov|
|Effective Structuring with SMSFs||Webinar Recording|