Why “The Cloud” is not THE Answer!
5 Value Add Services that clients want today (with or without the cloud).
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
1 in 3 clients are currently looking at changing Accountants (according to a recent Wolters Kluwer, CCH survey). This provides either a massive threat or enormous opportunity depending on how well you are equipped to better serve the needs of the clients who are on the move.
This is on top of unprecedented change being experienced by the profession, with the transition to Cloud Technologies, over 500 apps in the add-on ecosystem, fee pressure, margin squeeze, regulatory change and business models that are being questioned by the next generation. You can’t be blamed for feeling a little overwhelmed and struggling to keep up.
This webinar has been designed to enable you to take a breath and help you define your strategy for better servicing your existing clients and attracting business that is already looking for new home.
A practical session in which you will discover 5 key value-add services and how you can introduce them to clients today no matter if they are operating their business on Cloud or Desktop software solutions.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
- Learn how to cut through the noise surrounding the roll out of “The Cloud” to your firm and your clients and define your Cloud Strategy.
- Discover a practical way to find out what clients actually want and how you can capitalise on what you discover to focus on delivery of these services.
- Find out about real and proven ways that progressive firms have been creating deeper connection and engagement with their clients.
- You will also learn about why the traditional service offerings (such as compliance) aren’t dead, although the importance some clients place on them may be diminishing.
- When change occurs opportunity isn’t far behind, this session will ultimately help you lead change within your organisation and with your clients, in order to take advantage of the opportunity that exists right now.
All Accountants, Partners and Directors who want to identify and participate in future growth opportunities for their firms. The session is particularly relevant to anyone involved in the Business Advisory Services of your firm.
Clayton Oates has been recognised as a world renowned Thought Leader in the Accounting Technology Profession. In 2015 (and again in 2016 and 2017) he was named in the Top 25 Accounting Technology Thought Leader list compiled by USA CPA Practice Advisor, becoming the first Australian to be included in this prestigious list. In the past 12 months he has invested more than 60 days attending and presenting at many of the major Accounting Technology events in the USA, NZ and Australia. This experience has enabled him to attain unique insights into where technology is heading and the impact it will have on the Accounting Profession and you.
Clayton speaks from experience; starting out his professional life at PwC (Melbourne) followed by time in Industry before moving to Northern NSW where he established QA Business (a specialist IT consultancy division within an Accounting group).
You will be provided with:
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter