Airbnb Taxation Considerations
Key tax information for hosts and guests.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $200.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.25
This webinar will look at relevant taxation considerations involving the Airbnb platform, including;
• Income tax
• GST and other relevant taxation matters involving hosting guests and being a guest
• Income considerations
• GST registration issues
• Input tax credit availability matters
The session will provide worked examples and will consider issues such as;
• ATO data matching techniques
• Tax residency issues
• Other relevant commercial considerations
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
A deeper understanding of the taxation considerations of hosting guests and being a guest under Airbnb.
CA/Lawyer/Advisor. The session is ideal for taxation professionals in small to large firms and will look at both introductory and advanced topics.
Adam Mallabone is a Partner in the Melbourne office of Crowe Horwath. Adam has over 20 years’ experience in taxation consulting.
Daniel Slabicki is a Senior Consultant in the Melbourne office of Crowe Horwath. Daniel has over 10 years’ experience in taxation consulting and business advisory services.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask the presenter questions
Further Research in CCH iKnow
|R&D Tax Incentive||Webinar Recording|
|Rollovers and Restructures (1 of 2)||Webinar Recording|
|Surprises and shocks when applying Division 152||Webinar Recording|
|SME Structures - Part 1||Webinar Recording|