LRBAs and the LRBA Loophole Legislation
Does this legislation make LRBAs a bad strategy?
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
The final legislation has been released. This webinar will step you through the legislation and when you need to make adjustments to the total superannuation balance and transfer balance cap.
This webinar will discuss;
- What is an LRBA
- Strategies for existing LRBAs
- Should you recommend new LRBAs?
- Practical Implementation of the new legislation including case study examples
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
Attendees will come away with a knowledge of what an LRBA is and how the new legislation affects them.
All SMSF professionals – both Accountants and Auditors.
Deanne Firth, Director of Tactical Super, is a Chartered Accountant with 20 years accounting experience. Having worked in both business and public practice, Deanne brings an insight into audit and business issues from both perspectives which gives her a unique view & understanding of internal control structures. Deanne managed a regional public accounting practice in Echuca, Victoria before establishing an accounting practice specialising in auditing self-managed super funds based in Geelong.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter