Securing your outsourced or cloud-based data
A practical approach to mitigating risk
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
With the ease and relatively low cost of using “the cloud” or third party vendors, more companies are moving some or all of their IT outside their organisation.
There are certainly many benefits to the cloud and businesses need to ‘move with times’ and embrace new technology to remain competitive but the security and integrity of their data is paramount.
What factors should you consider when choosing a cloud provider or outsourcer?
Join us for an overview of the key issues and practical advice that can apply immediately to help you ensure that the information you have outsourced or put in the cloud, is secure.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• How to secure your information when you’ve outsourced it or it’s in the cloud
• Gain knowledge of the key risks around using cloud or outsourcers
• Obtain practical advice on how to help mitigate these risks, including Ransomware
• Increase awareness of key legislation that you may be subject to
Suited to Accounting, Financial & Legal firms. Small or large.
Introductory knowledge only.
Damian Fawkner is the Head of Consulting with Shearwater Solutions. He has been in IT for over 27 years and Information Security specifically for the last 6. Damian has worked with many customers during this time on problems ranging from cloud product security, application development security and compliance. Prior to starting at Shearwater, Damian was the Chief Information Security Officer for Objective Corporation – an Australian owned publicly listed company. Damian is passionate about information security, his family and mountain biking – but not necessarily in that order!
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask the presenter questions