Culture & Fraud - Prevention, Detection & Response Strategies
Learn how organisational culture and internal controls can be used to reduce the risk of fraud
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
When your organisation is under threat, you need to act swiftly to deal with issues before they escalate. Having modern and robust accounting and purchasing systems is an important step in mitigating the risk of fraud occurring.
This webinar will help you understand how to identify, prevent and resolve matters related to Forensic Accounting. Putting the spotlight on areas such as fraud and corruption, accounting irregularities, litigation resolution, data recovery and compliance.
The session will give you more up to date information about:
• The new face of fraud in Australia
• Evolving technologies and trends in fraud
• How to practically tackle and prevent fraud in a proactive way.
BDO’s Andrew Howard will provide an overview of how to apply the latest Australian standards and what you can do to plug the gaps before things get out of control. This webinar will look at a number of recent case studies and key learnings from the publics and private sector.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
This webinar will help you identify fraud, be armed with the latest in terms of Australian standards and also offer ways to mitigate future fraud incidents.
Business Owners, Accountants, Public and Private Sector Organisations.
Andrew Howard is a Partner in the Forensic Services division of BDO and has over 15 years’ experience working both in Australia and the United Kingdom. Andrew employs a pragmatic approach to help clients navigate through difficult complex fraud and litigation matters by offering practical solutions which minimise operational disruption and reduce the risks of further disputers and prolonged claims. His specialisation includes:
• Fraud investigations and fraud risk assessments
• Data mining and analytics
• Assessment of damages in commercial disputes and business interruption claims
• Personal injury and medical negligence assessments
• Share and business valuations
• Family law matters – assessment of net worth.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|'No financial advice' option – managing risks (2 of 2)||Webinar Recording|
|Exceptional KPIs: The Facts Behind The Figures||Webinar Recording|
|Succession Planning - Employee Share Plans (4 of 6)||Webinar Recording|
|The Rise of The Machines||Webinar Recording|