Microsoft Excel PivotTables 2016
By analysing data, you can make more informed decisions.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $200.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.25
The PivotTable feature in Excel provides you with an easy way summarise, organize and compare large amounts of data in a worksheet.
We’ll show you Slicers – an effective way to visually filter your data on a PivotTable.
Then use a PivotChart to graphically display this data.
Join us in this webinar and learn how Excel can help simplify analysing and presenting your data.
This webinar will be presented using Microsoft Excel 2013, however the content will also be relevant and of interest to users of Excel 2016 and 2010.
At the end of this webinar you will be familiar with:
• Creating PivotTables for analysing and comparing large amounts of data
• Rearranging fields improve the appearance of a PivotTable by changing its field settings and applying a style
• Modifying the PivotTable view by using slicers to filter data
• Creating a PivotChart to graphically display data from a PivotTable
This webinar is designed for:
Business professionals, Business owners, Executive Assistants and Administration support staff.
Attendees should be comfortable with Windows environment, using a Mouse and Keyboard; and be able to use Windows to manage information on a PC.
Mark Allen is an enthusiastic and certified Microsoft Office Specialist IT Trainer, with excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe applications. He has extensive experience delivering training in a variety of formats including classroom, video conference/webinar and in one-to-one sessions.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint Presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting Documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Working with Excel Text Functions||Webinar Recording|
|The Best of Microsoft Word 2016||Webinar Recording|
|Office Series 2018 - Mail Merge in MS Word||Webinar Recording|
|Data Analytics and Dashboards (5 of 5)||Webinar Recording|