Office Series 2018 – MS Excel PivotTables
Organise data effectively for improved analysis and decision-making.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
The PivotTable feature in Microsoft Excel provides you with an easy way to summarise, organise and compare large amounts of data in a worksheet.
Join us in this webinar and you will learn how to harness the power of Pivot Tables to help you summarise, analyse and present your data quickly and easily.
We will show you how to use Slicers as an effective way to visually filter your data in a PivotTable and then use a PivotChart to communicate this information graphically.
All files and documents used in the webinar will be made available to attendees.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• create PivotTables
• rearrange fields to improve the appearance of a PivotTable by changing its field settings and applying a style
• modify the PivotTable view by using slicers to filter data
• insert calculated fields in a PivotTable
• create a PivotChart to graphically display data from a PivotTable.
Business professionals, Business owners, Executive Assistants and Administration support staff.
Attendees should be familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel.
This webinar will be presented using Microsoft Excel 2016, however the content will also be relevant to users of Excel 2013.
Michael Blignaut is a Senior IT Trainer for Auldhouse. He is an enthusiastic and certified Microsoft IT Trainer. He is able to offer a wide range of Microsoft end-user, soft skills, business skills and project management training. He has extensive experience delivering training in a variety of formats including classroom, video conference/webinar and in one-to-one sessions.
Your webinar purchase includes:
• the PowerPoint slide deck as a PDF workbook
• any supporting documentation required
• access to stream the Webinar Recording multiple times
• an opportunity to participate in Q&A.
|An Introduction to Macros with Microsoft Excel||Webinar Recording|
|Data Analytics and Dashboards (1 of 5)||Webinar Recording|
|Power BI with Excel: Overview||Webinar Recording|
|The Best of Microsoft Outlook 2016||Webinar Recording|