Estate Planning in SMSFs
With the baby boomers aging it is important to stay on top of estate planning for your SMSF clients.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
This webinar will discuss:
• The Top 10 Estate Planning Tips
• Tax Treatment of Superannuation Death Benefits
• Binding Death benefit Nominations
• Regulations relating to superannuation death benefits
• Wills Vs Testamentary Trusts
• Using Separate SMSFs in Estate Planning
Attendees will come away with an understanding of estate planning options in an SMSF.
This webinar is suited to:
All SMSF professionals – both Accountants and Auditors.
Further Research in CCH iKnow
|Trust Deed reviews for SMSF Auditors||Webinar Recording|
|CGT Relief Arrangements for the $1.6 million pension cap||Webinar Recording|
|Traps with Acquiring Assets from Related Parties||11 Sep|
|Effective Structuring with SMSFs||Webinar Recording|