It’s on again but this year it’s earlier – will there be any surprises with super?
Apr 10Wed 10:30 AM AEST - Wed 11:30 AM AEST Online
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
This year’s Federal Budget could bring with it some interesting approaches considering the possible election in the first half of 2019. This session will not only cover the superannuation aspects of the 2 April budget but will also examine the policies of each major party for superannuation and the possible impact on SMSFs.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• What’s in this year’s budget and potential impact on SMSFs
• What are the superannuation policies of each major party and how could they impact on SMSFs
• Update on current and potential legislation in the parliament
• Anyone with an interest in SMSFs
• Organisations of any size
• Introductory to Advanced
Graeme Colley, Executive Manager, SMSF Technical and Private Wealth for SuperConcepts. Graeme is a well-known figure in the SMSF community with a long-standing reputation as an accomplished SMSF educator, technical expert and advocate for the sector. Graeme has held senior roles in the Australian Tax Office and as an Assistant Commissioner of the Insurance and Superannuation Commission. Most recently, Graeme was Director, Technical and Professional Standards at the SMSF Association.
Your webinar purchase includes:
• PowerPoint presentation
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter