Revisiting the Investment Strategy
All fund’s must have one and put it into action – what are you doing?
May 08Wed 10:30 AM AEST - Wed 11:30 AM AEST Online
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Investment strategies are a compulsory part of every superannuation fund as required by the SIS Act and Regulations. Do you know what is required under the legislation when drafting the fund’s strategy? Find out the essential parts of what’s required to be in the strategy and what is just nice to have. This session will cover the lot including the sanctions for not covering the essential bits.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Understand what’s required to be included in an investment strategy.
• Learn how an investment strategy put into action.
• Appreciate when an investment strategy is required to be reviewed.
• What is required if the fund falls outside its investment strategy?
• Understand the penalties for non-compliance
• Accountants, auditors, financial planners and SMSF fund administrators
• Small to medium practices
• Introductory to advanced
Phil La Greca, Executive Manager, SMSF Technical & Strategic Solutions for SuperConcepts. Philip is an accomplished SMSF technical expert and a sought-after media commentator on SMSF technical issues. He has over 30 years' experience working in specialist administration, technical and compliance roles with a variety of organisations, including AM Corporation and William Mercer.
Your webinar purchase includes:
• PowerPoint presentation
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter