Maximising and Sustaining Pension Accounts
Getting pensions right or miss out on good strategies.
Jul 10Wed 10:30 AM AEST - Wed 11:30 AM AEST Online
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
The introduction of the $1.6 million transfer balance cap and understanding pension account strategies has become much more interesting. This session will show you strategies that ensure the fund’s tax exempt income is maximised and examine the less understood aspects of all types of superannuation pensions.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Understand the operation of the Transfer Balance Cap
• Recognise when it is worthwhile to commute a pension
• Learn about strategies which maximise use of the cap
• Recognise when a fund can get into trouble and face tax penalties for excesses
• Accountants, financial planners, tax agents, SMSF administrators
• Small to medium organisations
• Beginner to Experienced
Phil La Greca, Executive Manager, SMSF Technical & Strategic Solutions for SuperConcepts. Philip is an accomplished SMSF technical expert and a sought-after media commentator on SMSF technical issues. He has over 30 years' experience working in specialist administration, technical and compliance roles with a variety of organisations, including AM Corporation and William Mercer.
Your webinar purchase includes:
• PowerPoint presentation
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|LRBAs - The rules for TBC and TBA Reporting||Webinar Recording|
|Auditing Related Party Transactions in an SMSF||Webinar Recording|
|Superstream, Rollovers and Pension Commutations||14 Nov|
|SMSF Update||Webinar Recording|