Superstream, Rollovers and Pension Commutations
New rules mean new ways – superstream changes are important.
Nov 14Thu 10:30 AM AEDT - Thu 11:30 AM AEDT Online
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Superstream is not new to superannuation as it has applied effectively to APRA funds for many years. November marks a new era for SMSFs when Superstream will apply to all SMSFs that are accepting rollovers of member benefits. This session will not only cover this change but how the legislation also applies to the transferring and receiving fund where pensions are commuted.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Understand what an SMSF needs to do to meet the Superstream rules
• Learn how to rollover benefits from APRA funds to SMSFs effectively and efficiently
• Accountants, SMSF administrators, tax professionals and financial planners
• Small to medium organisations
• Introductory to Advanced
Phil La Greca, Executive Manager, SMSF Technical & Strategic Solutions for SuperConcepts. Philip is an accomplished SMSF technical expert and a sought-after media commentator on SMSF technical issues. He has over 30 years' experience working in specialist administration, technical and compliance roles with a variety of organisations, including AM Corporation and William Mercer.
Your webinar purchase includes:
• PowerPoint presentation
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Property Development in a SMSF & Update||Webinar Recording|
|SMSFs and Property||Webinar Recording|
|Issues with Super Fund Investments, GST and SMSFs||Webinar Recording|
|Contributions Strategies & new types of Contributions for 2018/19||Webinar Recording|