FBT 2019: FBT Reporting for the Not-for-Profits sector
What’s important in the Not-for-Profit sector for 2019 FBT Reporting and Salary Packaging.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.5
The FBT law contains special rules for thousands of organisation’s operating in the Not for Profit sector. These rules provide exemptions and concessions, and in conjunction with these, allow for Salary Packaging to be hugely advantageous for employees.
In this webinar you will find out all you need to know about 2019 FBT Return reporting and 2019 Payment Summary reporting for Not for Profit organisations.
We will cover each of the employer types and the FBT treatments applying to each.
Importantly, this webinar will provide a detailed understanding of the Fringe Benefits Tax rules and policy requirements to ensure compliance and a successful Salary Packaging program.
Throughout the webinar we will highlight the common mistakes and dispel the many myths.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• The 2019 FBT Return reporting requirements
• The FBT treatment of each employer type
• The Reportable Fringe Benefits requirements
• Salary Packaging for Non-Profit organisations and managing the caps
• Salary packaging to maximise employee savings
• The key FBT exemptions creating salary packaging opportunities
• Developing policies and a salary packaging framework
This webinar is a must attend for those responsible for preparing or reviewing the 2019 Australian FBT return, Payment Summary reporting, whether experienced, new to FBT or requiring a refresher, working in the Not-for-Profit sector or working in Practice, including:
• Tax Accountants
• Tax Managers
• HR Personnel (from officers to General HR Managers)
• Payroll accountants
• Payroll managers
• Finance Managers
• Financial Accountants
• Management Accountants
• Accounts Payable teams
• Tax agents and tax advisors
• Accountants in Public Practice
Paul Mather, Founder and Director of FBT Salary Packaging Solutions is a Registered Tax Agent, a Chartered Tax Adviser and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in Australia and New Zealand, with over 20 years of specialist experience in FBT, Salary Packaging and Payroll. Paul’s client base ranges from large corporates, multi-nationals, SME’s, start-ups, not for profits and Government organisations.
Your webinar purchase includes:
• PowerPoint presentation
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|FBT 2018: Key Exemptions Including Minor Benefits||Webinar Recording|
|Tax Research & Documentation||Webinar Recording|
|Sale of Business - Part 2||Webinar Recording|
|Trust Vesting – the ATO’s view||Webinar Recording|